• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quote of the day thread..

My friend Shannon was talking about how some women never experience a true orgasim their whole life....

Her: I can't believe it, n some women get multiple orgasims everytime....I wonder how many they can have?

Me: Who cares, you know how many organisms count during sex?.....only mine, so the answer is 1.

I just felt like such a badass, riding on the back of a truck for like 5 minutes and the born to be wild song was playing in the truck. Now I immediately feel like a bitch because I got dirt in my eyes and now my eyes are watering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knock knock on the bed room door.

"you guys are making too much noise in there, I can't go to sleep" Son, last night. :shocked::smoker:

coworker: blender bottle huh.

me: how else do you expect me to make margaritas at work.

Had an order come in last night, guys last name was Cli t"

Me to wife "what do you think the origin is of the last name Cl it"

Her without missing a beat " maybe his great great great grandfather was a pussy"

If the owner of this last name reads this I love your last name, oh what fun you must have with it.

Seriously we can say pussy but not ****? It is a proper name in this situation.

15410fec468301094c4be0cb6e96ddff.jpg

My friend: what the hell are they doing? A Victorian buttchug?

Haha i'll have to tell you in person but pretty much I ended up googling pipe in butt haha

So a guy in my pipe club the "Briar Brotherhood " was talking about making a new blend of tobacco.
He asked what kind of blends does everyone like?
I said I'm fine with anything as long as it doesn't taste like a bag of assholes.
We then decided to call it BBBB or B IV
Briar Brotherhood Butthole Blend.
9b3a28a9ac269b4e7aec077480ad8cd4.jpg

Wait, was that my room number? Hobag already buttchugged bad chicken drumsticks out of my ass......why u think he was so sick...rookie.

Back