• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Question from former member

MuddyXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I haven't been involved in NAXJA since 2006 (I think was my last posting on the forum). I got rid of my XJ back then but have 2 other Jeeps now. A 2004 GC that the wife drives (won't let me wheel it) and last Jan. I bought a 2000 TJ already lifted.

My question is, would I be able to rejoin the group even though I will wheel the TJ? I've been missing the Winterfest trips badly. How would I go about getting back into the group?

Article V from the Bylaws, Membership requirements:
Section 3: Membership Qualifications
In order to be eligible for Membership an individual shall satisfy the following requirements:
*Shall be not less than 18 years of age;
*Shall own or have interest in an XJ or MJ vehicle.

That covers the Membership Requirements.

WF: Anyone is welcome at Winterfest. Though I'm sure most would appreciate a XJ show up, the reality is that most anything 4WD shows up.

Hanging out on Forum: You bet!

Forum Support: Please do. There is a "Green" Membership that doe not give you voting rights, but increased Forum access and the knowledge that you participated at some level in supporting the Forum.

There is currently a Forum for Tow and other vehicles, non-XJ Q's about vehicles go there :)

-Ron

Hell yeah you can come back!

Fore Wheeler, you will let me be your guest at Winterfest won't you? I have vacation time I need to use up and haven't had my TJ on any trails. It does have 225K on the meter but I replaced the engine with a rebuilt in June. I will try it out on some small trails before then.

Fore Wheeler, you will let me be your guest at Winterfest won't you? I have vacation time I need to use up and haven't had my TJ on any trails. It does have 225K on the meter but I replaced the engine with a rebuilt in June. I will try it out on some small trails before then.

[maverick]you can be mine.[/maverick]

I'm in Ashland.

I'm thinking about a 50 foot trailer...

mac 'oh yeah' gyvr

Back