• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Question for us 2wders

The Red Baron said:
Leep, OK, you win. I give up. Don't take a 2wd to Azusa Canyon!

lastyear.jpg

Just a little help for you bro.

NOT a good 16th post. Does it really matter anyway??? If you know you can get in with a 2WD and Dennis doesnt think so......WHO CARES, he has a 4x4 anyway.. :shhh:

If my jeep ever runs again, I will ask at the ranger station on the way in. :dunno:

Last edited:
The Red Baron said:
. I looked into converting it to 4wd and bought my 99 Cherokee instead. I wish bought one years ago, this thing is sweet! :)

I used to have an S10 SS (lowered and all that fun stuff) and I agree, my Cherokee is much more fun.

silverslk said:
Just a little help for you bro.

NOT a good 16th post. Does it really matter anyway??? If you know you can get in with a 2WD and Dennis doesnt think so......WHO CARES, he has a 4x4 anyway.. :shhh:

If my jeep ever runs again, I will ask at the ranger station on the way in. :dunno:

Yeah who cares...It is just an opinion anyway, that is what is great about discussion, it is just everyones opinion.

Andy, what do you need to get your heep running, is the block ok ? Is all you need a connecting rod and bearing ? I am going to try to replace the t-cast tomorrow.

I got my door replaced today and now just need a coat of paint and swap door panels.

Leep

cds36 said:
Hey all im pretty new to the forum but i have a question, I have a 2wd xj being set up for speed stuff. Are most of the trail you guys go on for 4wd only or are there some that us 2wd guys can do also. I plan on locking the rear and have herd "that il be amazed at what a locked 2wd can do" I would love to join you all in some of the runs you do but pretty sure a 2wd just wont cut it

Azusa Canyon is one of the most popular off road places in So Cal. I just wanted the ORIGINAL POSTER to know it's an option no matter what some of the 4wd guys believe. You just have to get the green sticker. To those who doubted it, I provided photo documentation as proof. If anyone is offended that we can get 2wd's into the canyon, all I can say is wow, have a beer and relax. :laugh:

even if you get in, the only difference between a 4wd and 2wd is how far from help you get stuck! have some very patient freinds with the ability to drag you around for the day and your set.
Jeremy

Back