• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Question for those with D44 Warn Premium Hubs

Does anyone have any pictures of their hubs? I need to see if these are the right ones. I finally got home, and these are just not fitting, and there are no washers or snaprings like this guy said.

Does anyone have any pictures of their hubs? I need to see if these are the right ones. I finally got home, and these are just not fitting, and there are no washers or snaprings like this guy said.

Whats the part number you have?

Photo_14.jpg

They say 20990, but I'm not sure if they are.

Thanks for the pick, but I should have specified, could you get a pic of the actual hub body, not the dial?

This is a Warn #20991/Napa 745-3114 locking hub...
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

I use these with a "Chevy style" flat top knuckle, a Chevy small bearing spindle(Spicer #706528X), a Chevy length stub shaft, and Ford F150 hub/rotor assembly.
I thought all Dana44s used the same locking hub, assuming it has a 19 spline stub shaft?

Thanks Jes. I finally got around to taking the front apart, as I found out my rear axle had crap tons of water in it somehow, and I was taking care of that first.

Well, I adjusted the spindle bearings, and tapped them further into the spindle, allowing more of the splined section of the axle shaft to come through. I just did a test fit and I can now get the hub body on the side I worked on. Now to put the hub back together, do the other side, possibly replace the other hub. Thanks for the help.

Then I have to fix the trackbar, rotate the axle some, fix the rear locker cable, oil change, seafoam, plugs, t-case, etc.

Back