• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

QUESTION does so cal have an RTI?

Yeah, dang it...

MiataPoster.jpg

i think it would be a fun project to make and great for members to use to check out their suspensions potential.

i typically get decent prices on steel. figure out what you need and i'll get a quote when i order some other stuff. i can throw it on my bandsaw too, just give me lengths.

Kind of? :twak:

:bs:

They have meaning.

If you ramp an x and post it in your signature, wear it on your shirt, and/or tattoo it on your penis I will know you are a dumbass.

plus i like my wiener tattoo.

still looking for good plans that include wheels so it can be towed.
they are also pretty usefull for checking shock and limiting strap length.
if you dont like them then dont use it. big deal.

plus i like my wiener tattoo.

still looking for good plans that include wheels so it can be towed.
they are also pretty usefull for checking shock and limiting strap length.
if you dont like them then dont use it. big deal.
damn dude, you gotta tow your wiener? never thought of using mine to measure stuff... do you measure from the balls? if you shave, do you add an inch to the measurement?
I think i will pass on using it, no offense.

as for towing the ramp, would you have some sort of suspension? tiny trailer leafs?

i shave for wind resistance :loveu:

all the tow rigs i have seen were just solid axle no springs or suspension. i have also seen pics of some 2 piece jobs so one could be loaded in the bed of a pickup. but that prolly wont work for an XJ

damn dude, you gotta tow your wiener? never thought of using mine to measure stuff... do you measure from the balls? if you shave, do you add an inch to the measurement?
I think i will pass on using it, no offense.

as for towing the ramp, would you have some sort of suspension? tiny trailer leafs?

That sure is a lot to ask another male!

Sorry Boss, won't happen again.:angel:

:bs:

They have meaning.

If you ramp an x and post it in your signature, wear it on your shirt, and/or tattoo it on your penis I will know you are a dumbass.

Dammit, now I have to change my penis...

Oh, wait, I'm not quite silly enough (yet?) to date a guy with tats on his boy parts. Don't need to change my penis after all. Phew!!

Back