• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

putting to much money into my D30

^^forget that. I think I've decided to run this D30 into the ground then swap the axle for something a bit bigger next year.. something worthy of a pricey steering setup

About the only thing I haven't done to my 30 is a hub conversion or 30 spline kit.

And it's holding up with a rig that's heavier, and more powerful with 35s, than an xj, so I wouldn't call it an unworthy axle. But by all means, if you want a 44/60 than don't waste a dime on the 30

About the only thing I haven't done to my 30 is a hub conversion or 30 spline kit.

And it's holding up with a rig that's heavier, and more powerful with 35s, than an xj, so I wouldn't call it an unworthy axle. But by all means, if you want a 44/60 than don't waste a dime on the 30

I know the 30 is stout. I'm just bored of the setup and want full widths. my friend has a ball joint D60 and a 14 bolt that are sitting under a crumpled tin can in his garage. gonna see if I can liberate those from him in a few months. so this thread has just taken a massive u-turn lol

Back