• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Putco upgrade harness part number??

Thanks. I swung into an Oreilys because one burned out. I handed them the relay asking for a replacement and you would have though I handed them a hamster.

Thanks. I swung into an Oreilys because one burned out. I handed them the relay asking for a replacement and you would have though I handed them a hamster.
I just spit coffee out my nose.
I've had a putco harness for almost a year, I have factory fog lights. After having the issue with both lights staying on I searched a little deeper. The Fix was easy no problems since! I recommend it if you need something fast and simple

I have had the harness for years and have had zero issues. However the relays did not last nor did the cheap Pilot relays off of amazon.

The relays must be mounted so that moisture cannot get into them and they must be grounded well.

This. Can you solder? Do what I do cut the grounds solder some wire and run them back up the harness and right to the best ground the battery. I have ran 4 with pilot relays with zero issues.

Back