• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

projects around the house

ladywolf

UH-60L Jeep Chick
Well, the last time I was home in TN, since it poured outside all weekend and proceeded to flood everything, I embarked upon my projects I wanted to accomplish around the house armed with a Lowes gift card.

I managed to get a bunch of stuff cleaned and organized, and my 3 "projects" was getting curtains and stuff hung.

28111_119551708071340

i was stuck in the down poor on Saturday on my way back from Chatt to Knox..
it was driving 30mph and not seeing anything.
i bet those still cleaning up from the flood didnt like that much rain.

Are you back in TN for a lil while or perm?

Mark

as of this coming saturday I will be in TN permanently!!!

I know...I had to drive back to GA that day...had to take I65 to birmingham...highlight of the day? seeing a 65k mercedes convertible in 3 feet of water in an underpass in nashville. i almost took my diesel back.

woohoo!
as im driving the beater xj ... i look around and think.. man that merc that passed me at 80 sure looks nice but i bet he didnt pay 1200 for it like the beater..

i have figure out a way to make a power on windshield wiper fluid dispenser.. lol

insurance covers flooding .. he got a new convertible any way you look at it.. hell. he probably drove it in there on purpose!

lmao

mark

woohoo!
as im driving the beater xj ... i look around and think.. man that merc that passed me at 80 sure looks nice but i bet he didnt pay 1200 for it like the beater..

i have figure out a way to make a power on windshield wiper fluid dispenser.. lol

insurance covers flooding .. he got a new convertible any way you look at it.. hell. he probably drove it in there on purpose!

lmao

mark

undoubtedly.......that or it was some moronic rich teenager who's mommy's and daddy's money buys him whatever he wants.

i cant abide stupidity in general....i think that took the cake. however the army far surpasses it at time.......and dont even get me started on the "good idea fairy"

Oh so you saw that MTV special too.. The Blingiest 16th Birthday.. where dad is owner of a big record company and gets this rap guy to come sing for his sons party... totaling 1.5 million dollars...
or was it the girl that got the 6 door hummer? no wait.
dont get me started...

mark

LOL.

and here I sit at work, bored stupid already at 8am. the joys of the Army and literally not really having a job for the next week till i leave friday night and head north to TN. Travelling up and thru the 'Nooga, of course.

i doubt the aquarium will be open at the time i'll be travelling though. trying to make it to campbell by breakfastime saturday morning.

lol i doubt it. i dont generally get off the freeway in the nooga area...i'd get lost bigger'n s**t

i just wish the Lodge cast iron outlet store was open 24/7.....i love that place....the 2nds room is AWESOME!!!

What is up with the red x?

What is up with the red x?

i tried cross posting a pic from facebook, cuz i had taken the pics with the crackberry. will post new better pics this weekend when i actually use my DSLR to upgrade and post to photobucket.

was trying to post a pic of my living/dining room curtain ideas that came to life....finally.

need to post my pictures of repainting the kitchen and laundry area as well.

I managed to get a bunch of stuff cleaned and organized, and my 3 "projects" was getting curtains and stuff hung.

28111_119551708071340

I am still wondering what the 3rd project was.

I am still wondering what the 3rd project was.

a 3rd cleaning and reorganization of the garage. now i need to acquire shelving to finish my organizational stuff....

Garage is this week end for me. I need to get it ready for the 505 performance engine my wife said I could buy in the near future. Kinda stoked but will probably change my mind a dozen times before it comes time to buy.
None the less need to de-clutter the garage.

every time I organize everything gets progressive better, and I find we have yet more space that was wasted.

the last time i cleaned i moved about 500 lbs worth of chain around. its now sitting on the bottom two shelves of the vidmar cabinet.

Back