• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

#projectpiggybank

STEELFISH

NAXJA Forum User
I haven't been on here in years, I started in this sport 15-16 years ago with an XJ and this site was a huge help for me. About 9 years ago I switched to wheeling a TJ. However we just picked up a 2000 XJ for my 10 year old son and I to build as his 1st vehicle and for now my bop around town and light trail riding family wheeler. We have had it about 3 weeks and kind of jumped in with both feet. Yesterday jdougn stopped by with a set of his v2 fender flares and he put them on. We have been working on cleaning the Jeep up as well as building a tube front bumper and some other odds and ends. I will work on getting pictures up. If you're interested you can follow along via Instagram @projectpiggybank.
Next up on the list is a set of Brian's frame stiffeners and his bolt on rear shackle relocation kit. It's great to be back.

Sounds awesome, post some pictures in here.

Also, this would be a great month to renew your membership with NAXJA and be entered in to enter some awesome prizes!

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1138027

mac 'and put some stickers on that rig' gyvr

Yes! You were a member once before so you do qualify!

mac 'even 10 years ago' gyvr

Made a lot more progress last week and then took it to Turkey Bay LBL for a local club run. Why are pictures not showing up from imugr?

is7cr5C

BjolLiq

ckjN2oR

Last edited:
Back