• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project "Yellow Snow"

Re: Project "REDZONE"

if he can get it all together tonight it is supposed to be heading down in the morning to paint it .....yellow....so now he will have to change the name to project "Yellow Snow"
Haha..."Yellow Snow"...I dig it. I am getting very close to having it done, still a go for paint, I'm in taking a break right now though. It's amazing how all of a sudden when I'm working late I just get sloppy and careless and things tend to just start falling over (hopefully not on me). Still planning to leave around 8 maybe 9...

Well, aside from extended front brake lines and figuring out how to rebuild a rear shock mount that snapped off, the lift is done until I receive my 2" boomerang shackles next week. I thought it turned out fairly well...

RedzoneLiftComplete002Medium.jpg

RedzoneLiftComplete003Medium.jpg

It's sitting down in Missouri now and will be yellow by mid-week hopefully. I plan on putting the shackles on and then if needbe putting my 3/4" spacers in the front. Then hopefully in a couple months I'll have the cash to buy the actual arms for my Y-Link kit since I've already got the bellypan. I also plan on going to 4.88s in the next couple months. So a lot of money is going to be going out but I hope to have a pretty cool Jeep when it's all done. Let me know what you guys think of the lift.

I got dibs on that hood if you sell it! :D

I'm diggin it, Collin!

Project Yellow Snow is going to be in primer by the end of the night...if all goes well it will get it's golden shower by tomorrow evening......

Project Yellow Snow is going to be in primer by the end of the night...if all goes well it will get it's golden shower by tomorrow evening......
Where is the "I like this" button darn it. I'm getting confused with Facebook again. Let me know what I owe you for the primer too CHZMAN.

primer is on and looking like an additional coat may be going on as well. Looking to shot paint in the coming days. Nothing like the good ol' primer fumes...now to find some bacon and nachos...

oh, and thanks for washing the mud off...d-bag! :D

oh, and thanks for washing the mud off...d-bag! :D

I thought you guys would enjoy the mud, since you say I never offroad....d-bag :D All kidding aside though thanks to the effort you're putting into that POS too Tyler, I really feel bad that I'm not there helping you guys.

I thought you guys would enjoy the mud, since you say I never offroad....d-bag :D All kidding aside though thanks to the effort you're putting into that POS too Tyler, I really feel bad that I'm not there helping you guys.

HAHA!! No he doesn't...:cheers:

new YELLOW paint is on with the first coat being sprayed about an hour ago. Will let it set overnight and will go back to shoot remaining coats tomorrow. I feel like shit and am thinking that I have caught this damn flu that is going around.....

I feel like shit and am thinking that I have caught this damn flu that is going around.....
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you get well soon Tyler.

HAHA! no kidding Flex....after this marathon paint project I am going to lay low for a few days and try and get over this flu or what ever I have going on. I am just hoping that I am not sick this weekend for the Toys 4 Tots run at MIOBI.

Why? So he can finish your paint? :D
Well since this has turned into "Collin is an a-hole that only cares about himself and his yellow Jeep" thread... :(. I do feel bad for not being down there helping and I do hope Tyler gets better soon you asshats. I am sincere sometimes...jeez.

Well since this has turned into "Collin is an a-hole that only cares about himself and his yellow Jeep" thread... :(. I do feel bad for not being down there helping and I do hope Tyler gets better soon you asshats. I am sincere sometimes...jeez.

AHHHH, you know I'm just giving you hell, Collin! :laugh3:

* Steps out of the man-love thread...*

Hah haa, j/k guys, post up some pics after your done with it Tyler, and hope ya feel better! I've been in my room in my suite at school for 4-5 days now with the flu.... It's not fun...

Back