• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Product Review : autogrills.com Chrome grill Inserts

Not my cup ‘o tea but to each his own.

BTW - The website www.autogrills.com is owned out of Ontario, CN. so I doubt if this guy from Texas has anything to do with it.

Luckily the large number of well meaning and helpful people on this site outweigh the mean spirited, opinionated jerks that seem to need to discourage anybody from doing something that they might not agree with. :moon:

I suggest that we all adopt a philosophy like a large number of wise motorcyclists have come to agree on … “It’s not what you ride … as long as you ride!!”

So … paint it pink and green and hang fuzzy dice from the rearview as long as you support your fellow Jeepers!!!

:party:

Thanks for the praises and thank you for the critics.

Yes I like it and yes Someone told me early on (like 15mins
after my post) that this could of been done with wallmart parts...

Yes it may look gay,looser,rice or (insert favorite immature idiotic comment here), but as many have stated, its my jeep ..so I will dress it up the way I want.

I like this board and I dont scare easy from the enet kids, then one that have 30 cents to their names and the parent still pay for thei Xj and Gas money ...

I work 6 days a week 10 hours a day, drive 2 hrs a day just to get to and from work, I have little time to breath counting I have horses and a farm as well... I paid the price because... I can afford the convenience of it. (grin)

I own 3 Xj's all paid for, and all get driven alot more than most of you do.
sure enough its road driven and not tree hugging driven, if the trail is your thing fine, but there is no need to push it down my throat, its not because your truck has a "badass looking 8" lift and you have not bothered to wash the damn thing in a month because caked dirt on your clearcoat is "cool", that you are better than I or my Xj's

Grow the f*** up people... I am 40 years old, if I want to "race" you, I will simply get a few gallons of methanol and spank your arse with my scirocco.

Sincerely dissapointed in yet another public Xj Forum filled with morons

Heheheheh ............. you tell 'em, Pbureau !!!! :D

pbureau said:
Thanks for the praises and thank you for the critics.

Yes I like it and yes Someone told me early on (like 15mins
after my post) that this could of been done with wallmart parts...

Yes it may look gay,looser,rice or (insert favorite immature idiotic comment here), but as many have stated, its my jeep ..so I will dress it up the way I want.

I like this board and I dont scare easy from the enet kids, then one that have 30 cents to their names and the parent still pay for thei Xj and Gas money ...

I work 6 days a week 10 hours a day, drive 2 hrs a day just to get to and from work, I have little time to breath counting I have horses and a farm as well... I paid the price because... I can afford the convenience of it. (grin)

I own 3 Xj's all paid for, and all get driven alot more than most of you do.
sure enough its road driven and not tree hugging driven, if the trail is your thing fine, but there is no need to push it down my throat, its not because your truck has a "badass looking 8" lift and you have not bothered to wash the damn thing in a month because caked dirt on your clearcoat is "cool", that you are better than I or my Xj's

Grow the f*** up people... I am 40 years old, if I want to "race" you, I will simply get a few gallons of methanol and spank your arse with my scirocco.

Sincerely dissapointed in yet another public Xj Forum filled with morons

Back