• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Prime 4X4 GREAT Company!!!

DrRandy

NAXJA Forum User
Just wanted to provide a little feedback. Highly recommended!

Order a gauge/switch panel and The day after I got an email that said they used the last one in stock to put in their MJ for an event and forgot to remove it from inventory and the site. No big deal...I wasen't in a big hurry. BUT they offered me that one at a 10% discount + free shipping + a free set of battery terminals! Sounded good to me! I received everything 2 days later! This thing is bad A$$!! They told me the only marks were from the fasteners from the install....I could hardly tell. I would have been fine if it were sold as new. These guys will treat you the way you want to be treated!

BTW I just ordered a set of LED rock lights from them.

HIGHLY reccomend www.prime4x4.com

I'll second this. I ordered an AT series switch panel and a couple of wiring loom tools.
Tracking number the next day, everything was delivered after 2 days.
The panel is a perfect fit.
Prime4x4 is doing an outstanding job.

I am interested in their switch panels. After buying 2 sets of Battery terminals w/boots for 2 different vehicles, I will put a set on EVERY vehicle I own from now on.

Top notch products by a top notch company.

I wheeled with them in Moab, super awesome people.

Back