• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

prices are down .JKS, Warn, Rustys, other stuff

Silverstreak01

NAXJA Forum User
well i cant beleive i havent seen more intrest in the stuff i have so down the prices go.. this will honestly probably be it for the prices. thanks again.. all prices are without shipping.. drop me a pm ill see what i can do. any other questions let me know

jks supernerfs. 250$ (brand new)
warn rear bumper 300$ rock liz 1/4 guards included
Class 3 Hitch 100$
rustys 4.5 coils. 100$ (brand new)
2 pieces PMW door guards. drivers side from a 4 door.. 25 $s
skyjacker tcase drop 20$
4xrac for highlift 20$

I also have a tmaxx that needs to go.. lots of aluminum parts. needs a few minor things. 200$ takes it. any other details needed on that just ask if intrested

thanks again
keith

whats shipping on the supernerfs to 93063

islanderoffroad. I will get you a shipping quote today.

xj man. the reason this stuff is forsale is i need a new engine. .. i could use a new steeringbox. other then that i dont think so . but let me know

i meant more like pics of the actual ones...im a skeptical online buyer so i always like to ask for pics of the actual item (usually i ask the person to give the parts the finger so i now they didnt steal the pic from somewhere lol).

anyway, how close are you to NJ?

Listen brosef at 760 posts i have been around awhile . if you did buy something i sent it to you and it wasnt what i clamied it was come back on here and complain.. i dont want to be a CHARLIE WENZLE.. if you dont know who that is SEARCH>> im like 45 min north off allentown..Rt 78 or 30 min south of wilksbarre Rt 80.. wheel paragon and buy my stuff haha

keith h

ALL PMS have been responded to . thanks for being patient i work 12 hour days so the stuff hasnt made it to ups for quotes.. i have off tomarrow and this WILL be all taken care of.. thanks again

keith h

wellp all the sales have fallen through except old glory wagon got the 4xrac . i took the time and effort to lug the bumper, rails, and coils to ups delt with the jerk there and gave out shiping quotes to those intrested and not even a no thank you thats a bit to much ! moving to Colorado in a short 7 weeks i really dont have the room to take this stuff with me and let alone store it. thanks again

keith h

do you still have the super nerfs? If so will they fit a 2001 xj sport? think you said shipping is 100. to 94553. 250. for the rails and 100. shipping 100. isn't bad. let me know. thanx tom in ca.

Back