• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PREVIEW!!: Richard "Goatman" Gauthier Signature Series Line of Apparel

basalt51 said:
For the love of the father, son and holy ghost I haven't pre-shipped any pre-ordered pre-orders yet.

Once I recieve the first pre-printing and Richard pre-signs them you will be the very first to pre-recieve your pre-shipment.

A TAILOR WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND MEASURE THE SHIRT TO YOUR EXACT DIMENSIONS..IT WILL BE THE BEST SHIRT YOU EVER LAID EYES ON (OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT SOUNDS FAMILIAR). :rolleyes:

We're still in contract negationtions with Richard and URF. It seems everybody has a different vision for the direction of the Signature series line. We'll keep you posted.

My personal opinion is Richard's getting a little arthritic and doesn't want to sign everything. :dunno:

I thought that was an update????

I felt that was more of a pre-update.

For all of you who have been very patiently waiting, we will be updating the update as info becomes availabe.

Your pre-order deposits are still valid.

Oh, and BTW, I don't have arthritis........it's just that my sig looks different each time so URF is still trying to decide which one to use.

Maybe we should start a poll? :dunno:

if i pre-ordered my pre-order would my order already be ordered before i ordered it? i need a beer.

dandecicco said:
I am gonna ask to pre-approve my bowel movement. . . Wait I just leaked a little bit . . . guess I should have pre-pre-approved back in Aug. of 04? Can I get the shirt to clean my soiled self anytime soon?

You need to have your name in red before asking for bowel movement approval. :wave:

jeepguy97 said:
But he was asking for pre-approval.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Post-up for pre-orders of the post-dated past-president t-shirt.

BCShirt.jpg

Back