• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pretty sexy 97 Comanche

Re: Pretty sexy 97 Commanche

That is Sexxxxy!

Mark

That isn't just a nose conversion, it is the front section of a '97 grafted with the rear section of a comanche. There was a thread on it about a year or so ago, when the original owner was selling it on e-bay.

It also originally came from MA.

the front clip.. yeah.. grill, fenders, lights, hood, tail lights.. flares.. even interior was swapped out too..

its a fun project to say the least..

mark

the front clip.. yeah.. grill, fenders, lights, hood, tail lights.. flares.. even interior was swapped out too..

its a fun project to say the least..

mark

No, I mean as in the front frame section of a Cherokee, as in the cab was cut in half, then grafted togethr.

WOW that is soooo sexy!!!!! :nono:

If only Jeep thought about that I'm sure it would have sold well.
Not only does it have the 97-01' front end conversion, but the whole interior as well as the drivetrain!!!

To put the cherry on the top of the SEXY Commanche it is bright RED!!!! ;)

Good eye and thanks for posting the guy who started this thread!!!

Troy

Very nice truck!

good find...thats pretty frickin cool there.

If only Jeep thought about that I'm sure it would have sold well.

Jeep (AMC) did think of it-- Chrysler was the one to put the nix on it, as it (MJ) was in direct competition with the Dakota, which Chrysler had too much $$$ invested in to let it fail.

Why would they do this ... from the bed forward basically IS a Cherokee.

well i dont know of the build thread, but if the cherokee was smashed in the rear from an accident and they wanted to savage it, chopping the back half off and putting a bed on seems like a good idea. just alot of work...

Back