• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pressing charges

xjkid08

NAXJA Forum User
SO MY FRIEND ADAM AND JOHN CAME OVER TODAY AND WERE AT MY HOUSE. ADAM HAS A PYSHCO EX-GIRLFRIEND NAME BLISSE. WELL SHE WAS CHASIN THEM IN HIS TRUCK AND THEY LOST HER. WELL THEY WENT TO MY HOUSE WITH MY MOM AND DAD THERE. I HAD NO CLUE. WELL BLISSE COMES TO MY HOUSE AND STARTS BEATIN THE SHIT OUT OF ADAM. HE PUSHED HER OFF AND SHE PUNCHED MY JEEP AND DENTED THE WHOLE LEFT PASSANGER DOOR. BAD... I COME HOME FROM SONIC HAVIN A BAD DAY AND WALK INTO THIS... :flame: I WAS FURIOUS. I WAS INFORMED THAT THE COPS CAME AND WE ARE GETTING AN ESTIMATE AND IF SHE PAYS ITS OVER BUT IF NOT THEN WE ARE TAKING HER TO COURT FOR ASSAULT ON MY FRIEND AND DAMAGING MY JEEP. AND ALL I EVER DID FOR THAT GIRL WAS GOOD. BUT HEY IMA GET THAT CHECK AND PAINT MY JEEP OR GET LONG ARMS AND POP THE DENT OUT MYSELF. I WAS SO MAD AND I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT CUZ IT WILL REMOVE THE CHARGES... I JUST NEEDED TO RELEASE MY ANGER... THX FOR LISTENING... WHAT WOULD YALL HAVE DONE IF UR FRIENDS PHYSCO X CAME AND ATTACKED UR BELOVED JEEP?

i probably wouldnt be able to tell... heh. seriosly...
i would do just what you were doing, theres not much you can do, legally except either make her pay or take her to court (which are your options as you stated)

good luck with it. try to convince the judge that the skins on the door have to be replaced(which isnt all that big a lie since popping dents out of a chero can be might difficult) and painted (get a couple hundred bucks more)

if it was an innocent mistake and someone had to pay for it, id say just let whatever money comes to you come to you, but if she punched it square on, seek the most

xjkid08 said:
WHAT WOULD YALL HAVE DONE IF UR FRIENDS PHYSCO X CAME AND ATTACKED UR BELOVED JEEP?

I'D PROBABLY TURN OFF THE CAPS LOCK KEY BEFORE POSTING ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNET

WELL SHES ABOUT 5'8 AND HAS THE BODY OF A ALL AMERICAN FULL BACK LOL. HER ARMS ARE AS BIG AS MINE AND SHE WOUPS THE sh!T OUT OF EVERYGIRL THAT MESSES WITH HER. AND MY FRIENDS 19 AND BIG JAIL GUARD. SHE TRIED TO BREAK MY FRIENDS WINDOW TOO... I HATE X GIRLFRIENDS!!!

This reminds me of an all too familiar but sad story, a buddy of mine's psycho ex came over to his house while we were workin on our trucks, his driveway is on a steep hill and after it was all over and done she kicks the hitch on his truck, which just so happens to be a 5spd and the e brake sucked, so she's walkin down the driveway and we hear this scream so we all looked to see what it was, she had 'dislodged' the XJ by kicking it and it ran her over

Sorry to hear about your truck bro, the guy I bought mine from had a few psycho ex's and 3 yrs later I'm still getting keyed phrases& names in the paint...

I understand the caps in the first post, they make you feel like your yelling, but your done venting now, so time to hit that little button that says caps lock and ease our eyes a bit.

keyboard4.jpg

Seven-sixteenths of an inch - that's all it takes to avoid appearing to be a complete idiot on the Internet.

adam never did anything... she is litterly psycho and i cant handle that and neither could he... its just that i have let that girl cry to me and stuff and i always tried to help her out and in return she bashes on my jeep!!!. grrr. only if she was a guy this story woulda ended different.

casm said:
keyboard4.jpg

Seven-sixteenths of an inch - that's all it takes to avoid appearing to be a complete idiot on the Internet.

are you serious? dont look like an a$$.. i didnt mean to have caps lock on okay? and nice picture....

you would too. whoever takes pictures to put someone down on a forum must not have a life... i dont want this to turn into a bashfest. but i guess you do... and that girld prolly put u in ur place...

o and the beers in the back. go getcha one

xjkid08 said:
you would too. whoever takes pictures to put someone down on a forum must not have a life... i dont want this to turn into a bashfest. but i guess you do... and that girld prolly put u in ur place...

o and the beers in the back. go getcha one

This directed toward me? Can you not take a joke? That is what this little guy is for a the end of the sentence. :D :D

And she wouldn't put me in my place. Sorry. :D

xjkid08 said:
whoever takes pictures to put someone down on a forum must not have a life...

Does that also apply if I steal them from another website (hint: scroll down) and repost them here? I'm really curious about that part.

i dont want this to turn into a bashfest. but i guess you do...

No, what we wanted was for you to locate the caps lock key, press it, and type like a normal person.

and that girld prolly put u in ur place...

Shoot her. Problem solved. Next.

Am I the only one that sees the irony in a girl named Blisse causing so much destruction? :)

And as far as this whole situation goes.... Ain't nobody above an ass whoopin'. She's built like a linebacker? Then she can take it.

Back