• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pre M&G E.R. run. 9-18

DutchVDub
Jimgrms
jdxj (possible)
Prbm-chld
Rockken
Yellaheep
ClarkPeach

Has anybody checked out the conditions up there? I guess this is supposed to be the 3rd day in a row of rain, although there is a high of 70deg, for Colorado Springs.

Can't really be much worse than last time.

_MG_4344.jpg

I'll be there. Should I drop our truck and trailer at the Culver's or Home Depot?

Home Depot......... There isn't much parking at Culvers.

Can't really be much worse than last time.

_MG_4344.jpg

Great pic, but I'm more concerned for camping Saturday night. I would like to be able to find a quasi dry spot to set the tarps down onto before setting up the tent. I can always bring my cot, but I don't have one for my son.

Updated:

DutchVDub
Jimgrms
jdxj (possible)
Prbm-chld
Rockken
Yellaheep
ClarkPeach
RangerRick
J-9
Jeepdude25

If two of my Powerstroke buddies decide to camp out Saturday night would anybody be willing to let them ride along in your Jeep? I'm meeting up with them Saturday afternoon to do some easier stuff out there that their trucks will actually fit on, I was wanting to invite them along with us Sunday but I don't have room for them.

I'll have room. I'm not bringing the dog. Will they be camera bitches also?

Put me on that list of will go. I'll meet up with the guys at Home Depot at 8am. That means I'll be leaving Longmont by 0600. I hope there's no construction alone
the way.

Anyone want to do a northern convoy? We can meet somewhere off I-25. Maybe the south side of Denver.

DutchVDub
Jimgrms
jdxj (possible)
Prbm-chld
Rockken
Yellaheep
ClarkPeach
RangerRick
J-9
Jeepdude25
RangerRick

Put me on that list of will go. I'll meet up with the guys at Home Depot at 8am. That means I'll be leaving Longmont by 0600. I hope there's no construction alone
the way.

Thats why I'm camping out near the trail tomorrow night. I'd rather sit around a fire getting drunk and roasting smores than get up that early. You're more than welcome to head down with me. I'm leaving Firestone around 10am tomorrow.

I'm out! Effin broke again,me thinks mike is rubbing off on me. Lol

Back