• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Post you're fav' pic's

30ver7d.jpg
hamper full of rubber worms.. mmmmm

im down. lets go. ill have my favs posted later tomorrow. i have damn near 60 gig to root through.

i just took those today, if i took a pic of every lure id be taking pics for days... every single one of those boxes are loaded with bad ass shit

i just took those today, if i took a pic of every lure id be taking pics for days... every single one of those boxes are loaded with bad ass shit
i was just thinkin yesterday about how its been almost 3 years since the last time i fished. man.. theres so many good spots..

errr..

no money for that.. mustfixjeepbeforesnowdammit:variety:

yea thats all my bass tackle for cali.. not much bass up here. i got a grip of saltwater stuff too but thats a different story

we have bass. bass good enough to hold turnies, and i have a buzz ramsey IM7 and a shimano citica 200D, im ready to go right now.

i suppose ill post a short list of my personal favorites.

lets start with ware i used to live. Etna CA. got to see stuff like this everyday.
stuff103copy.jpg

taylor lake
stuff110copy.jpg

Mt S.h.a.s.t.a (that stupid beating dead horse still shows)
stuff170copy.jpg

random upheeval of rocks
100_0913copy.jpg

cant remember what creek this is but its a clackamas tributary.
100_1216copy.jpg

gresham Jeep rock crawl.
100_2672copy.jpg

i got alot of good shots with that old kodak C875 point and shoot.
then i moved on up. got myself a NIKON D60 dSLR. so far so good

american truck historical society has a truck show every 3rd saturday in aug. i took 1003 pics, here is a quick sample.
DSC_0336copy.jpg

DSC_0503copy.jpg

DSC_0613copy.jpg

DSC_0712copy.jpg

this is currently my desktop pic.
DSC_0731copy.jpg

i cant believe no body seen this when i posted it in the last summer run pics thread. there is a flaming skull in the licks of the flames
DSC_1458copy.jpg

here kitty kitty.
DSC_1910copy.jpg

hope all enjoy.

alot of people showed up to the gresham jeep rock crawl, haha didnt meet anybody!

Not a real spectacular pic, but still a favorite due to being one of my old hang-outs.

Cuyamaca Lake from the top of Stonewall Peak
SanDiego032.jpg

Stonewall Peak from the north side of Cuyamaca Lake....
SanDiego044.jpg

Heres a couple more.
Trip back home @ Anahola Beach on Kauai.
mino68.jpg

My son and nephew on the kayak.
33zefex.jpg

Trip home from Baker City, Sunset while driving.
bfqdjn.jpg

My buddy's 4runner flexing.
t0i0w7.jpg

That sucks, sorry to hear that... My brother was born 4-26-90.

Back