• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

portable light

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Can someone bring a portable light? it's usefull for the checkin table and I can't find mine. I have an extension cord packed so all that's needed is a flood light of sorts (it'd be nice if it was one of those on a stand)

Kejtar said:
Can someone bring a portable light? it's usefull for the checkin table and I can't find mine. I have an extension cord packed so all that's needed is a flood light of sorts (it'd be nice if it was one of those on a stand)
I'll see if I can go get one at HF. You talking about the double headed halogen type light, right???

TRNDRVR said:
I'll see if I can go get one at HF. You talking about the double headed halogen type light, right???
even a single one would be fine: we need to have something to iluminate the table with the forms and trail signup lists in the evenings.

Thanks.

You can just plug a couple of trouble lights into the cabin, and hang them on a tree. I have a couple, but I won't be there until Thursday.

Kejtar said:
even a single one would be fine: we need to have something to iluminate the table with the forms and trail signup lists in the evenings.

Thanks.
I have one of those already. I'll go throw it in the camper. It's not the greatest, but it'll light up your life!!!

Back