• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

POLL....which design for shirts ?

Which design for SE Chapter shirts ?

• Total voters
Now I like number 3 also but like I said in the other thread..this image is already in use by NAXJA on Club shirts so we would have to work up something else....

Any other ideas???

I like #1, but it too was used a couple of years on "crawl" shirts. It more clearly shows an XJ than #3

#3 was an original Tellico 2000 XJFest shirt, and was frontal pix of actual member's XJs photochopped into a stacked look. I like it too, but it's old and in use on Club shirts

:dunno: I am sure not an artist so I can't offer anything better right now.

Woody

#1 or another photo chop could be used....I was thinking something along the lines of the XJ ( which ever image we use) with all lettering in the EraserDust like the Crawl shirt ( sort of give it a rustic wheelin look) and Chapter info along with NAXJA logo and then add in some southern style...

NAXJA Southeast Chapter
Wheelin in the Heart of DIXIE

They are nice graphics, but I'm not sure I'm visualize how it would look on a shirt layout. Not sure we'd get all the detail on #3. It looks nice, but would loose much in the translation to a shirt or sticker I think. I'm up for Bold, and simple. With some good color that will stand out. Can we get a frontal shot of an XJ, sort of like you see on the Jeep ads? or is that legal problem territory? That would suck.
I like these graphics
05835c20.jpg

or this one
All_seas.gif

Bold and simple, so to speak. Obviously with an XJ in there. Sorry I'm not an artist either.

The Store has not been updated...But We have Gray and Black T shirts with the graphic in white and We have gray shirts with the grapic in black but not many of them. I am going to work ongetting new pics but just hasn't happened yet....I will see if I have the org. ones I made that did not turn out real good.

why don't we pose a pix this fall at Crawford's on the rockpile and make that into an image?

Kudzu said:
The Store has not been updated...But We have Gray and Black T shirts with the graphic in white and We have gray shirts with the grapic in black but not many of them. I am going to work ongetting new pics but just hasn't happened yet....I will see if I have the org. ones I made that did not turn out real good.

Where can I order one ?

How much ?

From MEEE... I am the NAXJA Store Keeper...Although some of my stock is across the country right now...

What Size, Color??

They are $20 each or 2 for $35 and that includes shipping. If your going to be @ Tellico end of Oct I will have some with me then.

Yeah...and you also have a box of stuff... You gonna bring it to Fall Flog??? BTW next weekend in Uwharrie Ghost should have some stuff for me...Would you please bring it to the Flog

Kudzu said:
Yeah...and you also have a box of stuff... You gonna bring it to Fall Flog??? BTW next weekend in Uwharrie Ghost should have some stuff for me...Would you please bring it to the Flog

Who me? What was that I was supose to bring? Hmmmm!!!!1

i like number 3

greddy

Ghost said:
Who me? What was that I was supose to bring? Hmmmm!!!!1

That was to Woody...But if ya gonna come on to the Flog you can bring the stuff to me...

I believe you can get back Sunday in time for Trick orTreat ing...

576042_143.jpg

well there's my design......its kinda small but this is what is it in and stuff....well the top letters say NAXJA Southeast Chapter and then at the bottom is says Wheelin Dixie since 1999 and then there's the xj with the rebel flag faded into the back ground.....i know i know about the rebel flag but what you guys say you like......i know im not in the club why not help some people out....

Back