• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Poll : Jeep law!? do you wave? (non modified question)

I know im in the wrong category, but it said i wasnt aloud to post in the offtopic for some reason???

When I bought my first jeep ( 91 YJ) the old owner told me, its unwritten jeep law that if you see a jeep drive by you have to wave, and if you see one stuck, get your tow strap out.
Jeepers waved when i was in the YJ, but not so much in the XJ?
how many of you guys wave, and at what (Wranglers, XJ's and Mj's)??

P.s. this sits awsome, i've learned so much just from reading. some really cool pics of places you guys have been to, thanks for lettin noobs like me in, Jesse.

I only wave to jeeps that look like they have been modified for offroad use in some way. Most of the people who own stockers would just look at you funny if you waved to them. They don't get it.

Because you're not a member.

gradysjeep said:
I only wave to jeeps that look like they have been modified for offroad use in some way. Most of the people who own stockers would just look at you funny if you waved to them. They don't get it.

I would have to disagree there buddy i beat the hell out of my XJ out in the woods mud and rocks(well what i can get over) in my stocker cause i simply can't spend the cash on it to lift it, priorities my man priorities! Bills first toys later :(. I remember the wave when i was little and my father had his YJ and the only thing he did was put tires and step rails on, never took it out in the woods anywhere.

I wave to my friends that have lifted cherokees and thats about it. 90% of the jeeps I see everyday are street only.

Back