• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PNW M&G NAXJA contingency....

John90XJ said:
Mud who? It was awfully dry...I don't recall any mud making itself known.
Should have hit a trail then. You must have been one of the guys standing in the middle of the road like a putz all weekend lastara

:moon:

IXNAYXJ said:
Weeeee!

DSC01317.jpg

DSC01320.jpg

-----Matt-----

Yup, Looked pretty dry there that weekend:D

mud1059 said:
Should have hit a trail then. You must have been one of the guys standing in the middle of the road like a putz all weekend lastara

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

I consider the event a success if you are the only one that was disapointed. From reading your posts and ascertaining your attitude I realize I likely could not have made this weekend any better for you. That would need to come from within yourself.

If you come next year, make a point of introducing yourself to me (I'll be standing around like a putz producing the event) and I can hook you up with some people that are not uncomfortable talking to someone new.

I don't know what else can be done. It's a Jeep related event, in an ORV park, surrounded by Jeeps and their enthusiast owners. If you can't find someone to enjoy your time with in that environment, I'm not sure the problem is with the event. I hope the next opportunity goes better for you.

John90XJ said:

I consider the event a success if you are the only one that was disapointed. From reading your posts and ascertaining your attitude I realize I likely could not have made this weekend any better for you. That would need to come from within yourself.

If you come next year, make a point of introducing yourself to me (I'll be standing around like a putz producing the event) and I can hook you up with some people that are not uncomfortable talking to someone new.

I don't know what else can be done. It's a Jeep related event, in an ORV park, surrounded by Jeeps and their enthusiast owners. If you can't find someone to enjoy your time with in that environment, I'm not sure the problem is with the event. I hope the next opportunity goes better for you.

Can't please 'em all, John. Sounds like you guys did a hell of a job, though. Am sorry I couldn't make it. :(

ECKSJAY said:
Hopefully my new ball joints last that long. :wierd:

And we'll get that brakeline taken care of ... or was that done a few years ago?

ECKSJAY said:
That was done when you were still taking bypasses and watching us wheel. :D

Yeah, watching you the only place I saw you....on my flat screen.

I heard your computer had wicked articulation and that it was well suited for the web. Nice to hear your Jeep does too. ;)

mud1059 said:

Your not going to make any friends around here like this!!

John is the kind of guy who you would like to spend time on the trail with. You could probably learn a lot from him or others like him!!

Michael

John90XJ said:
Yeah, watching you the only place I saw you....on my flat screen.

I heard your computer had wicked articulation and that it was well suited for the web. Nice to hear your Jeep does too. ;)

Drat, you caught me. :D I deleted that message right after I posted it, lol. I realized it wasn't true...that was the same trip that my 'brakelines' were causing problems. ;)

Funny that last time I was up at Evans I looked at the 'bypass' that used to be there on that taillight grabber section of 311. Heh, it was all dirt when I was there the time before that. The trails up there have changed a lot. :) Didn't you get a chunk of wood stuck in your tire up around there somewhere? Damn, that was back when you were on those 31" ATs... Our rigs have changed a lot since then, too!

There was a time when I couldn't drive down the street without getting a piece of wood stuck in my bead. The last worst event was Elbe, Busywilde Trail and some Coopers that went poopers on me. Sidewalls made of margarine it seemed. But that's certainly a few years ago now.

John90XJ said:

Relax boss I had no problem with your event-other than the dudes that stood in the middle of the road as I tried to drive by- I was just givin you a hard time just as you did by saying "mud who?" Relax! It seemed everyone at your event had a blast, I didn't participate but that's not your fault, I chose not to. Don't take anything personal I was just goofin around.

Back