• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Plywood Boxes, again...

lesslimited

Official MWC Brewmeister
NAXJA Member
Four years ago when work was slow, I made a bunch of plywood boxes and delivered them at Winterfest. http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1019295 (pics are gone, thanks a lot Webshots!)

Hopefully these are still holding up and working good for everyone, if not, let me know and I'll fix it.

Once again, work is slow, I have a bunch of plywood scraps, and I need some funds for WF.

3/4" ends, 1/2" to 3/4" bottoms, and 1/4" sides, mixed oak, birch, and construction grade plywood, glued with Titebond II, and nailed. I've had a few of these in my van for years and they've held up fine.

These were some suggested sizes from the last run, I can do custom sizes...
"I'm thinking about $8 for smaller ones (around 6h x 8w x 12d) to $16 for up to 10h x 12w x 16d. Anything much larger than this and at least the bottom would not really be scrap, and I'd need to charge a little more, proportionally."

Add $2 for small or $4 for large sliding lids, $10-12 for hinged.

More pics here - http://s683.photobucket.com/user/lesslimited/library/Stuff?sort=4&page=1

Again, I can do custom sizes, or any other woodworking projects from pull-out drawers for the back of your jeep to oak bookcases.

For the record, I bought some of the original run and they have held up great! I use them in my shop and the mobile repair trailer during planting/harvest. They work great and take the wear!

Cheeseman APPROVED!! :thumbup:

Now I wish I was going to WF, I could use a bunch of these...

i might grab some from you...i need a way to move my tools when we move out of my shop and into the garage. i need a way to store stuff. i'm meeting up with collin after wf, so he could grab them. let me check with him

nice boxes John. I bought two four years ago to hold heavy metal parts.
They're still in great shape.

I wish I was going to WF! I could use a couple more.

BOB

Do you have to register to pick up the boxes? I live in Indianapolis and would like a couple of the larger ones with lids.

nice boxes John. I bought two four years ago to hold heavy metal parts.
They're still in great shape.

I wish I was going to WF! I could use a couple more.

BOB

I wish you were coming to WF too, it's not the same without you! Don't know if we have anyone coming from your area, but I don't live that far from you.

Do you have to register to pick up the boxes? I live in Indianapolis and would like a couple of the larger ones with lids.

No need to register to pick up boxes, but if you want to participate in the organized trail runs and other activities you will need to register.

We do have several guys from that area coming, so if you wanted to have someone pick them up for you, that could probably be arranged too.

I have one that will be getting installed in the "new" xj. Now that I have a roof and all to keep it dry.

Have anything that will fit in between my cage and where the floor meets the cargo bed? And as wide as wall to wall? I need something long to put spare shafts in. It's roughly 15" w x 55" L
a9e5avyr.jpg

Last edited:
When I'm back in town, I'll see what I have.

Back