• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PLEASE sign this petition to the President - to help save Johnson Valley

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...ublic/5r0C7Xw4

This is a petition to put the Marine Expansion into Johnson Valley onto the presidents desk. You have to sign up to be able to sign the petition. We need 25,000 Signatures (1000/day)

Here is a link to more information: http://ultra4racing.com/the-inside-line/1000-signatures-a-day-needed-to-help-save-the-hammers/

We are winning this fight. The Marine Corp was supposed to announce their Record of Decision in May... then November...still hasn't happened.

We have succeeded in passing legislation to fight the expansion and we have congressional support.

It is time to put this issue on the President's desk

25,000 signatures and he is obligated to respond.

Even if you'll never wheel in Johnson Valley, home of the Hammer trails, your help in this is greatly appreciated. Washington politicians need to understand how many people are out there who are involved in off road recreation and that we are passionate about what we do.

Almost halfway to 25,000 signatures. This is quick and easy, only takes a few minutes if you haven't already done it.

Richard G

Will register when I get home

Almost halfway to 25,000 signatures. This is quick and easy, only takes a few minutes if you haven't already done it.

Richard G

Everyone it takes less than five minutes to register, authenticate and sign the petition. I have been to Johnson Valley once, well worth the trip. Even if you live on the east coast, are selling your Jeep and never plan to come to JV please sign the petition. There are far too many areas being gated, fenced and closed. Thanks.

I'm all for keeping the land open as it is, and i was even stationed there at MCGACC back in 1996...I don't see why they need more sand.
But i have to throw in my 2 cents, do you think this white house petition site is even legit? Its a farce.. don't get your hopes up guys. Just an illusion of some "peoples voice" to make it seem like they "care"

do you think this white house petition site is even legit? Its a farce.. don't get your hopes up guys. Just an illusion of some "peoples voice" to make it seem like they "care"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Back