• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

play in the snow ? feeler...

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
wanting some snow time... anyone down to head up to the mountain or somewhere semi-close to town to play tomorrow (saturday) night ?

Jeeps got fuel and a new battery... she needs to stretch her legs :D

I wonder how it is up above sunset falls. we went above dugan falls in Washougal Friday night towards 3 corners rock weather got bad, my buddy lost his bolts for his front driveshaft in his yota. found some bolts in the bolts in the back of the Cherokee that fit. got him turned around and headed home. got back home around 11 pm had to stop about every mile to break ice off the wiper blades

I've heard 26 is treacherous. And of course now the ice is starting. Be careful.

Yea it pretty slick out this way. I didn't go any further then the Arco but it wasn't to bad aired down to 10lbs.

I do have to admit I like the Kevlars even knowing I don't like the way they look. They perform amazingly in the snow/ice for being a mud tire. I was spinning doughnuts in the Cherokee last night in front of my house no problem. Tried it today with the wrangler and there was no way. All I managed to do was dig big ruts almost to the pavement and get a little sideways.

Damn it ! i should have checked the forum one more time before we took off. i didnt realize anyone responded.... We ended up venturing out to the sportsman show, then out to Sandy to meet some friends for dinner and a drink. 26 was a bit scetchy, but a fun "urban snow/ice wheeling" adventure ! :D

Back