• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

place of the CTS sensor

wim hoppenbrouwers said:
Hallo Jeepers. Which buildingyears is the CTS on the radiator?
When was it on the motorbody (driversside) and when came it on the T housing? :huh:

1987-1990 - there were three. One in the driver's side radiator tank (switch for the aux fan,) one at the driver's side rear of the cylinder head (IP gage/lamp,) and one down on the driver's side of the engine block (ECU montor.)

1991-1995/1996 (?) there were two. The cylinder head sensor remained, but the other two were combined into a single unit in the thermostat housing.

1997 (?)-up - Only one in the thermostat housing. It reports to the ECU, and the ECU drives everything else.

I'm wanting to think that the change from two to one was coincident with the changeover to OBD-II for 1996, but don't hold me to it.

Yeah, I loved Sam&Max season 1. There's some great lines in there. Haven't played season 2 yet.

"One's a six-foot tall canine shamus with a love of justice. The other's a hyperkinetic rabbity-thing with a taste for violence and an oversized Luger. Together, Sam & Max are the Freelance Police, ridding the streets of bottom-feeding sludge one dastardly miscreant at a time."

lawsoncl said:
Yeah, I loved Sam&Max season 1. There's some great lines in there. Haven't played season 2 yet.

"One's a six-foot tall canine shamus with a love of justice. The other's a hyperkinetic rabbity-thing with a taste for violence and an oversized Luger. Together, Sam & Max are the Freelance Police, ridding the streets of bottom-feeding sludge one dastardly miscreant at a time."

Max.

Sadly, there wasn't a season two. However, the full series came out on DVD a couple of months ago - I got that the first day it was out (one of the few DVDs I was really waiting for...)

"Sould we put the sleeper on them and make them cry 'Uncle?"
"Can't think of a reason not to."

"I'll call him John, 'cause that's where I found him!"

Back