• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pizzafest Meet and Greet! Saturday January 18th! Northern CT/RI line.

Give it to carmelo, along with a strain testing gauge and other scientific equipment, he will need it at the top secret pizza testing laboratory in the back room at this event

That's a dumb joke, where else would a real scientist, like myself, reasonably keep his microscope?

I know, I wish it was a good as your joke about being able to find my dick with a microscope. As if there was one in existence that is THAT powerful.

i don't have moose antlers or stickers for extra HP but i have special weight reduction fender rot mods. so you know... i'm extra fast

Jesus, even my 20,000lb lawn ornament has more power and torque than your truck.

And I can hang a bridgeport mill off the front bumper and only have the nose dip a couple inches.

i love when im driving and diesel bros look over at me to make sure im looking at them and spool that shit up lmao they love that shit.

Lol i love when im filling up and the pump attendant comments on my 7 inch tip and asks if it smokes good. Bahahah

Jesus, even my 20,000lb lawn ornament has more power and torque than your truck.

And I can hang a bridgeport mill off the front bumper and only have the nose dip a couple inches.
Hey I said stock power lol and even then they're a work horse. 300k+ and counting

i love when im driving and diesel bros look over at me to make sure im looking at them and spool that shit up lmao they love that shit.

You don't even know what a diesel bro is until you meet one of the capecod diesel bros hahaha

Hey I said stock power lol and even then they're a work horse. 300k+ and counting

You don't even know what a diesel bro is until you meet one of the capecod diesel bros hahaha

LOL i went to the diesel nationals in new jersey this year. Every kid had a camo hat on and a cummins sweatshirt and brand new work boots....none of their cb antennas were hooked up.

Lol its so funny the trash that diesel events attract. Younger guys and girls and they are slobs. I went to etown this year aswell. Last time i go there again. Killedbydeath did you go to the xdp thing the next day?

No i left sat night...I only really went down for the big rigs with my brothers company rig for stafford transport.

no offense to anyone, because i love my share of diesel pickup trucks but my thoughts all day were

OH YOU HAVE A DIESEL PICKUP TRUCK? THATS CUTE.

USDTN '13-5953-Edit.jpg by AndrewPMadden, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back