• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pine barrens clean up sunday

I'll be in a white Ford Ranger pickup with winch on front.
I've got a morning route mapped out.
Someone bring rake and shovel, follwo me, put trash in my truck and keep your Jeep clean.
There are some puddles now.

ill clean it up, the put dingle berrys in hupos face........

Anyone out there that wasn't able to finish up the area they were in? I know we couldn't. There are a few small cleanups throughout the year and any areas that couldn't be finished I'll see what I can do with getting them done on the other ones.

Damn I should have check here too. I was out there with my trailer. Had a good time cleaning up and then running with the Iron in the Pines crew.

I am also down to shoot back there to help with additional cleanups.

Anyone out there that wasn't able to finish up the area they were in? I know we couldn't. There are a few small cleanups throughout the year and any areas that couldn't be finished I'll see what I can do with getting them done on the other ones.

Good idea, the Waterford Township Environmental Committee does one in April each year.
I'll see if they have picked a date for 2011..

and yes, we also had to leave trash behind.

I'm aware of the waterford one. my father does all the twp video. I'm talking something sooner. Like maybe next month. i already have a dumpster or 2 lined up. maybe smaller ones at different points. less mileage.
I know off of dirt jackson (medford rd). needs serious attention in the newly aquired land of Wharton. Where is the area you had to leave stuff behind?

I'm aware of the waterford one. my father does all the twp video. I'm talking something sooner. Like maybe next month. i already have a dumpster or 2 lined up. maybe smaller ones at different points. less mileage.
I know off of dirt jackson (medford rd). needs serious attention in the newly aquired land of Wharton. Where is the area you had to leave stuff behind?
The small narrow trail along Mullica river at the Jackson road bridge.
Not the side going to Medford.
Not the wide heavily traveled road.

Back