• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pig Gig Oh-Ten Sept. 4, 2010

ive been looking for components locally.
I did, then lost interest. It's just simpler to get it ready to bang. I think it's 10lb for $100.

That Blackberry needs a pill bottle of Tannerrite taped to it. :D

I have an LG chocolate to kill. I gotta send the crackberry back.

Sounds good.

Who else is coming?

planning on it..Camille, Case and I

If I tell Bubba that Case will be there.......and then he's not, you're the one to tell Bubba. :D

kind of thinking about puttin in the camper and hauling it out and staying in it....I am sure Jim has a 110 electric hook up I could use for a few $. May do this with or without the family..time will tell.

Thats close to the beginning of school for me (last year!) It's gona be iffy up until the day before if I can make it or not...

kind of thinking about puttin in the camper and hauling it out and staying in it....I am sure Jim has a 110 electric hook up I could use for a few $. May do this with or without the family..time will tell.

Just bring your own extension cord.

I put in my vacation time this after noon and while i was doing it i realized this event was right at the tail end, were heading to AR and on the way home we just so happen to fly right pass effingham (i dont know if that's the right spelling) so i am going to talk to the wife about swinging over there and making the ride home 2 days instead of one 11 hr trip

Looks like we wont be making it this year. Due to some events at home my travels may be incredibly limited in the very near future....

not that at all....just got a lot going on and realizing that I have spent enough replanting crops this year that would rival mosts salaries.....and I dont get paid insurance on replanted acres either....little strapped after crunching the numbers.

wish it was that easy.....after the first insurance claim anything that season on the same field is not claimable. No gov cheese program for a 2 and 3 time failed crop in the same year either......but hey, it is just money .!.:D.!.

Back