• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pics from the work party

good to see that everyone is ok, this is the nice part of xj's beeing disposable, you can take off all your good stuff, and put it on another one, and be out less than a grand.

I agree but in theory if he swapped everything over he wouldn't be able to tell the difference(or tell his wife)

Thanks guys. I havent totally made up my mind yet as to what I'm going to do. Half of me is saying cut and tube, but the other not so hardcore part thinks new rig.

Blkxjkrawler said:
Thanks guys. I havent totally made up my mind yet as to what I'm going to do. Half of me is saying cut and tube, but the other not so hardcore part thinks new rig.

Cut and tube in WA? One of the things you told me last fall about the TTC was that part of your success was having the full body rig in our climate. Why sacrifice that?

-Alex

Ba-Riedo said:
Cut and tube in WA? One of the things you told me last fall about the TTC was that part of your success was having the full body rig in our climate. Why sacrifice that?

-Alex

Canvas can be your friend. There are a lot of custom canvas shops in the area. Seems the boating world likes them. A nice trick bikini top on a Cherokee... Hmmmm.
Plus we might as well have the entire BOD be the Heavy Mod Crew. :wave:

Ba-Riedo said:

-Alex

I likely wont. I do enjoy my roof, and my windows, and A/C. I'm just looking at all the options before I make a decision.
-Ryan

Wow... Looks like that party made ALOT of work for you, Ryan! Glad that you're okay.

I'm sure Adrian (sp?) is glad she and the kid weren't there!

OD-XJ said:
This needs a quote:

naxjawalkerworkparty035.jpg
I think I need a new windshield...I wonder if my insurance'll cover it?:repair:

I was unable to make this work party despite my best intentions, family vacation interefered in a major way. Sorry I missed the work party, glad you're okay Ryan. That sucks about the rig, but thankfully you were among a competent, helpful crew and everything turned out about as well as could be hoped for. Give a holler when you decide what to do about the rig and if you need any help.

p.s. are you still thinking Moab is a possibility? You can ride down with me if your rig won't be ready.

Doug

Back