• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Permanent closure of Moab vote tomorrow!

I have already been sending an email everyday for about a week.

that site you had a link to didnt have an email for my rep, and a letter wouldnt get there in time.

supposedly its just for awhile so the eco-system can catch up to the illegal trails... but we all know how supposedly works in the government.

Well then they (government) should pass a bill that stops all the clear cutting going on around my house just incase some company wants to buy the land for a neighborhood. In the past year I have seen about 200 acres of trees get cut and burned on the spot and NOTHING has happened to any of the land.

I just saw this on another board... quoted from one of the "greenies" during the hearing "OHV causes too much dust which melts the snow in Colorado 1 month early."

....tha's the dumbest thing i've ever heard

Dear Mr. Kull:
Thank you for contacting me regarding the America's Red Rock Wilderness Act of 2009. I appreciate hearing your concerns on this important legislation.

As you might know, America's Red Rock Wilderness Act of 2009, HR 1925, was introduced by Rep. Maurice D. Hinchey [D- New York]. If passed, HR 1925 would protect 9.1 million acres of Utah's publicly owned red rock canyon lands from degradation.

HR 1925 has been referred to the House Natural Resources Committee. I am not a member of this committee, but you can be certain that I will keep your comments in mind should this legislation be presented on the House Floor for a full vote.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact me. I appreciate having the opportunity to represent you in the U.S. House of Representatives. Please feel free to visit my website (www.house.gov/burgess) or contact me with any future concerns

Sincerely,

Michael C. Burgess, M.D.
Member of Congress

Mmmm...burgers.

Well, he was nice. Now we have to find somebody who's involved directly and blackmail them.

That's what im tryin to say. A reply is always nice, even if it slaps you in the face with a chicken XXXX. haha

I did not know NAXJA automatically censored inappropriate words like XXXX.

Back