• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Performance MW and THOR armor

liqwid

NAXJA Forum User
I have some Performance MW armor I bought a couple of years ago before Chris stopped making them. I never painted or mounted them. Theres a couple of tiny rust spots but nothing a little sandpaper and paint won't fix. This is for the 4 door version. I'm looking to get $200 for them.

performancemw.2.JPG

Rust example:
performancemw.rust.1.JPG

Around the same time I bought some THOR rear quarter armor that was never mounted up. It also has a couple of rust(ish) spots but again nothing that sandpaper and paint won't fix. This stuff is THICK and if your read around on the NorthWest Chapter board it gets great reviews. It comes with bolts to mount em up too. It is the earlier production that has THOR cut into the side but I was planning on filling that up with some Bondo anyway. I also have a round, DOT approved white LED light around here somewhere I will throw in with it if you want it. These are for the 97+ XJ. I'm looking for $300 for this.

thor.1.JPG

thor.2.JPG

Either PM me or email me at 'spam at laramiesucks dot com'

Last edited:
Didn't Chris sell that performance mw armor for 125 or 150 new when he was making it? I've been looking for some but that price is a bit out of my price range...

Back