• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PDX M&G 10/9

Best turn out for a M&G that I have been to!! my bad everyone I didn't think half would show like always...
Next time we can get that hole top part.

If we wanna do one some time next month too, we can make this an all the time thing!
If we hit the same place I'll call ahead this time to make room.
Or we can Change it from town to town every month? Vancouver this time beaverton next, Portland next... So on and so on.

Im out too guys, sorry. The tranny on the ZJ is so bad, i'm scared to drive it very far

:(

Sucks too, cause i was REALLY wanting Pizza !
Had to turn down a driving job today because of this issue.

Dont you just love chrysler automatic transmissions:wave:

I would support a more regular M&G, Changing up the location might be nice. There's a new Buffalo Wild Wings right off 217..

That was a cool place.

The waiter was the best I have ever seen :wierd:, he was johnny on the spot in control.

We could do a rotation. We had a good turn out the last time we had it at BWW also.

There is always Deno's pizza in Wilsonvile, and lots of other locations around.

I have friends that work at various outbacks around also, we could arrange something there too. Although, thats not exactly cheap either, but they will host large parties.

Good Times,

Thanks Nick for putting that together.

Ya the m&g was fun. Expensive but fun. We could have another one at the widmeir bros. On interstate in portland too..

Back