• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Past Wintefest picture thread

My favorite Winterfest photo...

Taken by Ken Brubaker, Fourwheeler Magazine Winterfest 2001...

pic107.jpg

mac '11 years ago' gyvr

This picture and the one Pat took in Moab driving into the sunset deserve picture frames on the wall in Club R.

Big 'cool pic' Hank

A few favorites from 04

ha! he is over on RHXJ from time to time and appers he is still wheeling and doing quite a bit of riding his snowmobile. I have some yellow painted items that I need to send to him :D

100_1293Small.jpg

from 07

The Winterfest that never was.
Also when I still owned a pickup truck.

from 07
The Winterfest that never was

Yea right, I saw you there having a good time, posting in the winterfest threads, eating at the official Winterfest dinner and buying raffle tickets at the official Winterfest raffle.
I suppose next you wish it was still you, Scott Clark, Beezil and Gay Dave staying in the bed of a truck under the bridge...

Yea right, I saw you there having a good time, posting in the winterfest threads, eating at the official Winterfest dinner and buying raffle tickets at the official Winterfest raffle.
I suppose next you wish it was still you, Scott Clark, Beezil and Gay Dave staying in the bed of a truck under the bridge...

I knew that'd get you.

WF10

rocking the green on green with the bitching 30's

winterfest10007.jpg

lining up for green

winterfest10006.jpg

got lost because somebody in front of us followed a wrangler that jumped in our line.

samset first time on 3 wheels

winterfest10009.jpg

pimping in the quarry

winterfest10021.jpg

WF11

friday half day of wheeling for me and the wife

winterfestOH-11143.jpg

winterfestOH-11138.jpg

winterfestOH-11168.jpg

003.jpg

saturday was more green

Copy2ofwinterfestOH-11025.jpg