• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Passenger side D30 knuckle in SE MA

themangeraaad

NAXJA Forum User
As the title says, I'm looking for a passenger side D30 knuckle in the SE MA area.

I know I could go get one from a JY for ~$35 but I'm hoping someone might have an extra sitting on a shelf somewhere that they want to get rid of so I don't have to go root around in the mud for a JY part.

I work in Franklin (MA) and live in Halifax so I can pick up anywhere around (or between) either of those locations.

I have one you can have, just have to take the rest of the housing along with it. I'm in Raynham

Does "take the rest of the housing" mean "take the rest of a full D30 housing"? I'll try and find a vehicle to pick it up if that's the case.

Haha yeah, but if it's an issue, let me know and I'll try to sneak out in the garage and pull it off...just don't tell the wife where I am

Yeah Jeff, I feel like I'm grounded or something. Only allowed to leave the house to go to work...

only if he can hit it with a pickle fork

Back