• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

partssssssz. nv4500 swap, coilovers, drive flanges, warn winch

5spd_xj

<<the good ol days
NAXJA Member
FOA coilovers- 2 12" and 2 14". 2.5s. Need shafts and seals, available straight from FOA. $200 a pair or $350 for all four. Here's a pic of one of the 12s, they all look the same.

IMG_20130616_165206_761_zpsa4905d15.jpg

SOLID drive flanges for a D60. 35spline. Installed but never ran, so basically brand new. Don't have a picture currently but they're red with the solid logo. $175 shipped.

NV4500 with bellhousing etc to install behind a 4.0 and has 23 spline output. This is the setup vetteboy had in his old rig. Got it from him but never got around to getting it into my rig before I sold it. Asking $850

Warn xd9000. New motor. New solenoids. Masterpul 3/8" synthetic line with maybe 2 or 3 pulls on it and has the fancy thimble end instead of the hook. Asking $900

I'll get more pictures up when I get a chance...thanks for looking

They were in vetteboy's old xj, which was a heavy pig :laugh:

drive flanges sold

If sardo_67 doesn't take the coil-overs, put me next in line for all 4.

If sardo_67 doesn't take the coil-overs, put me next in line for all 4.

he texted me saying a local guy was interested in them, i never heard back on that though. i'm texting the OP again to check up on that.

these would be for my XJ so i'm only really looking for 2 of them.

Coilovers sold locally. Someone's supposed to be picking up the nv4500 stuff Saturday, feel free to pm if you want to make an offer to get next in line.

Winch is still up for grabs...

Nv4500 is still available yayyyy!

Anyone want the 4500 and/or winch? I'll let the 4500 stuff go for $550 and I'll also do $550 for the winch with masterpull line

Damn you Travis!!! Stop making me want it!!!

No worries, you dragged your feet and its SOLD.

Winch is all that's left sirs and ladies!

Back