• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Train?

jdogg4

NAXJA Forum User
JDXJ in the springs has two tires I need up to Evans/Greeley and I think he has some other bumpers/parts if anyone is running between the two this weekend or next? Even if its the I-25 path I can drive that way no problem.

I am down here through tomorrow. If Jd can get em in town I can bring em up to ft lupton area.

Done! I'll give ya a call this evening mike.... You staying at your folks? Looks like two tires and maybe some springs for Jim in CR. Think I've got the bumpers covered!

No but I can meet you over there no problem. Easier than direction to my place. And it's closer.
Who is doing what in castle rock?

Just let me know when and or were you want to meet up in lupton for the exchange.

Just let me know when and or were you want to meet up in lupton for the exchange.

I'll be up there tomorrow afternoon 530-6 for work. Otherwise I live off wcr 6/13 and can be grabbed from either. Just let me know what your timing is like. I work 6p-6a

Just gimme a shout when in lupton. I'm at a&w water right off 85 and wcr16 or 18. I can't remember which.

O ya I know that place. next to the big spanish night club place?

thats for today right thursday? sorry worked late and had hockey dragging A$$ and brains today.

I am in lakewood, golden, and weld county every weekend. If anyone needs help getting items to anywhere near any mentioned I am willing to help.

I think we have it covered for now but thanks man we'll keep it in mind

Yep thanks for the offer. I got the tires up north now.

Thanks guys!

Got the spair cleaned up and well still left it at home in the garage. HAHA does me no good if it's not in the jeep. That is a big space killer. Really need to work on a the bumper tire carrier setup now.

Back