• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train Valencia to Cals house

well shit, way to slack on posting.

I was in valencia last night.

Thanks in advance, to anyone that can help out. It would save me a whole bunch of time on Sunday, as I head up to Death Valley, if the tool box was at Cal's by tomorrow night.

David Bricker / SYR

Yeah, and David needs a table and some beer from Escondido. I need some different beer from Cal's to Escondido. I slacked too. :D

Mike, you can get the beer to me one way or another. I'll make sure to think about David as I drink it.

What kind of schedule do you keep Garrett? Would it be possible to meet me late (11:00p or so) Tuesday night somewhere near 14? I'm heading to PSR then.

Thanks, Geoff. That would be great if that worked out. It wold let me go up 15 and 395 from Cal's, and be able to meet Glenn B in Victorville.

David Bricker / SYR

Looks like Geoff will grab the tool box from me Tuesday night, hope that works for you David, I don't know what PSR is

PSR is Panamint Springs Resort. David's West of Death Valley home.

That works perfectly. PSR is Panamint Springs Resort, on the far west edge of Death Valley National Park, in Panamint Valley. I'm heading out there Sunday; Geoff is on Tuesday.

Geoff, thank you very much.

David Bricker / SYR

I was thinking of heading up to Cal's tomorrow evening, got to see how much work I don't get done on the jeep though.

Back