• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train from Colorado to California.

JeepinSeal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
So I'll be driving the potato out to Fort Collins, Colorado for Christmas. I'll be going along the 80 if anyone needs parts picked up along that route. Might be coming back along the 70 to hit Moab, if anyone has a parts pick up along there as well. I can bring parts up to the Bay Area, Sacramento and parts of Southern California.

You should stop by my place on the way home and pick up that front axle. lol

Or I could stop by on Friday and assemble it, throw it under the jeep and put the 35's on for the trip lol.

Lol. You'll probably be doing in on your own then..lol I'm not planning on being home.

SolarBell has a few small items I would like to get. Not sure exactly where in CO he is in comparison to where you are going. But if you can get them back to CA that would be great.

So I'll be mostly in Fort Collins with my family, but I have to pass through many towns on my way home. If it's near the 25 or the 70 I can swing by and get them. Just let me know where.

I live in Loveland/Fort Collins. Check in when you get in town.

Tom Houston
970-391-8927

Thank you Tom. I'll check in with you tomorrow. I've been in town since Sunday morning, but have been busy running the jeep between Fort Collins, Denver, and a basin. Crazy weather today on I-70. Near white out conditions.

Back