• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parts for sale

85xjwoody

NAXJA Forum User
Here is the list.

8.8 axle, 4.10 gears with a trac-loc out of a 2000 exploder with 63,000 miles. $200.00 OBO

TF904 three speed auto and a 229 select-trac tranfer case from an 86 cherokee. Ran great when I pulled them. $50.00 for either.

Also the same setup from my 85 wagoneer but abused on the trails ALOT. Tranny still works good but tranfer case won't shift into 4lo. $25.00 each.

Lots of right side taillights to fit 84-96 cherokees $5.00 each

Tube doors for sale that will fit a four door cherokee $100.00 OBO

Gray leather back seats that fit cherokees from 84 to 96. $30.00

Header panel fully loaded all you do is bolt it up and plug it in. Will fit a cherokee 84 to 96 $40.00 Even has a bug shield!

Any interest?

Hey dork-fish!
Haven't you been here long enough to know where the MWC classifieds are?

:wave:
You cleaning house so you don't have to move all of it to Kansas?:D

Hey Kim, too bad your so far away or I'd be on that header panel like white on rice

Wow. Thought I was in the for sale forum. Guess I should have another drink this evening.:D

Hey Kim, too bad your so far away or I'd be on that header panel like white on rice

The wifey works at UPS, let me see what I can do. Shoot me some info. I can get a pic in a couple of days. It is in the storage unit.

Man i am sorta glad i didn't know about that 8.8 at WF but at the same time i wish it was under my jeep!

Sorry for the delay. I will get a picture of the doors tomorrow. They are for a four door model but only the front two. Not the back doors. These are homemade and well built.

Sorry, they will not fit a 98. They will fit 96 and older. These will bolt up where the original door hinges go. But, you will have to fab a mounting point for the slide pin to lock the door in place. Very simple.

100_0628-1.jpg

The 8.8 is not setup for a cherokee. If you would like it to be I can do it. I will have to figure out a price for parts and shipping to you. It would have to be by freight on your dime. I will check into the cost.

Pics of the rear seat will be in a day or two.
Kim

Back