• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parts for building a dana 44...please read the whole ad

altrocker1

NAXJA Forum User
I have a complete axle setup that I would consider selling whole or in pieces if the big parts sell first. The axle is located in my storage in Monticello ny currently most of the parts are brand new....here is what i have:

-XJ d44 housing with truss installed...freshly painted black. it does have stock 3.55 gears, but i dont know condition. no brake parts. $400
-NIB ARB D44 locker $950
-Ten factory D44 shafts for xj/tj rear axle $225
-ARB compressor $150
-motive gear d44 install kit $75
-full explorer disc brake conversion parts including spacers, caliper mounts, calipers...possibly pads and rotors as well. $200
-stock d44 shafts $50
-dana 44 4.10s...used, but in great shape $50

easily over $2k in parts...would sell all together for $1750

i won't sell anything unless the arb and the the housing sell...after that it would be fair game. if anyone is SERIOUSLY interested i may have some pics of everything but the housing on my other computer...if someone bought all of it, i would deliver within a reasonable distance

i would also consider trading this axle plus some cash possibly for a running comanche in good shape...

Back