• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Cherokee and 8" Long arm lift

andrew2516

NAXJA Forum User
As of now I would like to sell the jeep whole so if someone is looking to build a Cherokee this would be a great/cheap start.

The blue tarp is over it because I was trying to keep the interior dry since it was basically in mint condition before the accident and I know some people may want that stuff.

Heres a list of some of the parts...
Suspension
-2x 8" Skyjacker Coils
-2x Rocky Road Spacers
-2x 1.5" Rocky Road Lift Shackles
-Rock Krawler Long Arms(Still have the manual)
-Rock Krawler Track bar and HD bracket
-Rock Krawler 8" lift shocks(3 since one is damaged)
-24" Red Crown performance brake lines
-JKS Quicker disconnects with cables to hold them up
-1x 6.5" Rustys leaf Spring $150 to replace the other

Axles
-HP Dana 30 front with new hubs/joints 297x shafts
-29 spline chrysler 8.25 with disc brake conversion it has new brakes, brake lines, extended e-brake cables, bearings and seals
-Grand cherokee proportioning valve

-4.0L motor that runs fine
-New alternator
-New power steering hoses
-New starter
-AX-15 that is in good condition
-NP-231 with PORC HD slip yoke eliminator
-Cherokee front shaft
-Grand Cherokee front drive shaft that is pulled apart
-Stock Cherokee Rims/tires (one is flat)

It has a newer exhaust...new banks knock off header, new 02 sensor, new cat, Flow master 40 muffler, 2.5" tail pipe. I'm probably forgeting other parts to.

The jeep runs and drives other than the roof laying on your head. Most of the lift/mods only had around 5-6k on them.

If you have any other questions or you want a picture of something directly let me know.

CIMG1022.jpg

CIMG1010.jpg

CIMG1011.jpg

CIMG1015.jpg

CIMG1027.jpg

Come pick it up for
$800

Last edited:
Read the first sentence in my post...I don't plan to part this jeep at all right now. If no one is interested in buying this whole I will eventually part it but as of right now I really don't have the will to start tearing this jeep apart.

I know I'm not making as much as I could by parting this out but I figure I'm giving someone a deal and its helping me by getting this totalled jeep out of my driveway.

I did plan to swap all these parts over to a newer jeep but I ended up buying a fairly built rig.

If no one buys this thing within a few weeks I'll most likely post up a parts thread and start tearing into it.

If you were closer, I'd pick this up in a heart beat!!!!

I'll take it

ill send you a PM

too far for me...damn i wanted that longarm kit though

god damn why do you haveto live in the oppisite corner or the state from me! lol

if it hangs around a week or so i might be interested but i wouldn't have time to get there for a week or two.

let me know if it hangs out for a litlle bit

-Dylan

Back