• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out my TJ

SharkXJ

NAXJA Member #1177
Hi,
I know this is an XJ Board but I was thinking some of may have a TJ you wanna build up or use some of these on your XJ's. I am located in San Jose, CA 95110 and will ship anywhere in the U.S. (buyer pays shipping)

Everything is still on the rig so if you are interested I will need a couple of days to yank it off. All items were installed in May of 2004. I have wheeled with them but they are all in great shape, a little dirty but in great shape.

Rims & Tires
5 - 33x12.50 ProComp Xterrains with about 95% tread left, no tears on 15x8 Chrome Steel Rims - $600

Lift
3.5" RE Super Flex Lift COMPLETE - F&R 3.5" Springs, F&R Fixed LCA's, Rubicon Mono Tube Gas Shocks, Extended Brake Lines, Front Adjustable Track Bar, JKS Disco's - $700. I would like to sell all of the lift components together.

Complete D35 Rear Axel with Super 35 Kit Istalled
Poison Spider Diff Cover
4:10 Gears
RE Shock Mounts
ARB Locker
ARB Compressor - Only 2 months old
Switches
Sylenoid
Air Lines
NEW Brakes have around 1000 miles on them, the ARB Locker has about 15,000 miles on it - $1000

I am flexible on the prices but I think they are pretty good for what you are getting.

You can e-mail me directly at [email protected] with any questions or if you want pix. I have pix of the Dif open and I can get pix of the lift too if you want.

Thanks for your time,
Mark

BTW - If you have any "STOCK" TJ suspension items I am interested (LCA's, Stock Coils, Track Bar and Brake Lines).

I have a TJ but I got a d44 rear. I am getting an xj soon though.....will that d35 swap into an xj or would it take a lot of work since its made for coil spring? Also.....get a hold of [email protected] about it. He owns a small car dealership here in MI that specializes in Jeeps. He may want them. He goes by JaredsJeepin on michiganjeepers.com forum if you want to try and contact him there. Also try putting this up there. There will probably be more interest but shipping from CA may kill your interest.

white99z said:
I have a TJ but I got a d44 rear. I am getting an xj soon though.....will that d35 swap into an xj or would it take a lot of work since its made for coil spring? Also.....get a hold of [email protected] about it. He owns a small car dealership here in MI that specializes in Jeeps. He may want them. He goes by JaredsJeepin on michiganjeepers.com forum if you want to try and contact him there. Also try putting this up there. There will probably be more interest but shipping from CA may kill your interest.

I hear the swap isn't too bad if you know folks who can weld.

I will e-mail him today. Thanks a lot for the info.

Mark

Back