• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out my 96 xj

cat is not good lol. i thought it was until i pulled it and the core was rattling around in there

you dont happen to have a rear driveshaft do you? i got the case in today and my shaft was too long, i guess the output on the 96 is longer than a 91

got a pic of the drivers seat? something in the back of mine broke and it creaks and cracks all the time.

partout016.jpg

partout017.jpg

it was driven by a 100lb woman up until 2 years ago where a 160 lb me began wheeling it

pretty soft compared to my 97 seats in the new jeep

you dont happen to have a rear driveshaft do you? i got the case in today and my shaft was too long, i guess the output on the 96 is longer than a 91

sold, sorry.

but the output shaft was changed in 96. so i do beleive only 96+ slip yokes are compatible
could be wrong though.

aw... NVM... you should hook the guy up, you just need some bubble wrap and some cardboard.

someone locally contacted me via pm before he did, so he gets first shot.

5 bucks is a typo too lol. but i'll stand by my word

bump

how much for the TCU? Also interested in the hvac switch panel if it comes with a few inches of harness in case mine melts down, plus definitely the gauge cluster

havent heard from you, still want this?

bump, almost everything is still for sale. 90% of the people dropped out

still interested, just not sure how I'm gonna wedge driving to RI into my schedule, I'm pretty busy unfortunately.

You still got that motor KTM racer???? I told you I work at a KTM dealer right..... You have to be needing some kind of parts for your KTM right ahahaha :scottm:(devilish laugh) We should work some kind of trade ahaha

You still got that motor KTM racer???? I told you I work at a KTM dealer right..... You have to be needing some kind of parts for your KTM right ahahaha :scottm:(devilish laugh) We should work some kind of trade ahaha

motor is junk

at least 3 thrown rods, cracked block

Back