• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out a nice lifted cherokee, and i actually bought it!

i'll prob take the tires if their still available, can you send me a pic of them and the wheels?

and how much for the wire harness and computer? I burned some of my darn wiring and i think i may just need to switch out the entire harness and computer. It is an auto right with auto everything? oh i'll take the hitch if its a class 3 and i'd like to see what the rear bumper is like. Is it tubular?

Last edited:
:greensmok

:laugh2:

I would bet you can get $600 for that 9, might take a little longer to sell.

That welded 30 is almost junk, unless you drop in a locker. Might be worth $50-$75 to someone.

Funny how that price was already posted:

OBO? so maybe talk him down $25 - $50?

That sounds like more then a fair deal to me.
Meh, for some reason I was thinking it had a locker in it. I guess it's a good thing I'm not in the market for axles or it looks like I'd be way overpaying.

hitch jimbo has dibs, tires are yours if you want em mike, the computer and harness is 10$ if you come over and grab it, and its an auto, and im very sorry jes, i thought someone sold some 4.88s for a 30 a while back on here for like 90$??? must have been someone else. anyway, ill be selling the 30 for cheap with 4.56s and shafts etc
if jimbo passes on the hitch its mikes
also if we can do the parts train this weekend thats better since i need the jeep outta the garage and to the jy asap, and i dont have time myself to pull every single part due to tons and tons of school and the internship and the gf....

as of now the lift stuff is all still available, alot of people have asked but no one showed up with cash yet, including the 1600 trackbar

dude if it was ctms id keep em and run em myself. they look stock but i barely looked at it....i mean im only asking 65$ right now for the front. i figure the gears are worth it, and if you have a disco axle then you have spare shafts for free now.

i got the jeep off cl yah. i dont know where else to get them at. i guess ebay or driving around town looking for "for sale" signs would work. yah kybray you pmd me about the coils etc right? if you want them show up with cash. ive had a lot of guys pming me about the coils so i figure the first guy with cash gets the lift stuff. so far seansxj buddy asked first but he is a maybe as of now, then you, unless anyone asked before you that i missed.

that is 65$ for the 30 alone, 50$ with the 9".

stock shafts from what i can tell.

Yeah I can pick up your trailer hitch Jim but a Dana 30 is a whole nother ball game. We are taking my Honda I dont think that my honda is going to like having a Dana 30 crammed into the back. If you buy it something else would need to be worked out. My Cherokke is dead since my last Hollister adveture. And I am unsure of Eds Xjs last I knew it was at Jes's getting a bumper and fender flares intalled.

i checked all pms. justjeep94 has first dibs on the 30 as of now. if he passes then its jimbos07

alright, so ive been kicking but on this thing in between before and after work and class.

i want the jeep gone by friday , ill be calling picknpull thursday to schedule a pickup

i pulled the open cooling system with overflow bottle
for the open 3 core radiator and overflow bottle:
80$

i have everything pulled except :
rear tail lights
t case
tranny
rear brake line ( but its is cut off from the main lines just need to yank it)
computer
tranny bezel for johnie walker(still not sure what a tranny bezel is though)
doors

justin you need to pull the doors/fenders tomorrow

so mike1331 you need to come grab this ecu thurs (tomorrow evening or friday before they tow it, but i work friday so im just gonna come home when they tow it for my lunch break

i also pulled the steering box and the lines look really really good no leaks on the lines at all
10$ obo

a/c pump
15$ obo

also pulling off the 9" tonight that thing is badass, huge axle tubes, huge housing, shafts have some sort of sticker for some sort of brand, like silver and red,? not sure what. anyway, it looks like it could take anything an xj could give. ill be sad and happy to see it go. ill be pulling the third tomorrow or fri to check everything out.
the 9" comes with free ubolts and plates

also the re 1600 has a small tack weld to the threads of the heim( i dont know why)
ill take 75$ bo for it, youll prob need to grind off weld to adjust it, and then buy new heim (15$) . or you can leave it as is. it was set for 5.5 lift

Back