• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out a built d30 for XJ/TJ

P1atinum

Aerodynamically Challenge
No longer need this very polished D30 that was in the XJ. time to part it out.

Here is what I got
Detroit locker - full locker for 3.92 and up ratios, 27 spline. $300 (combine with gears $340)

Yukon Gears 4.56 they have about 5000 miles on them $60.00

Ruff Stuff diff cover $75

USA alloy 27 spline shafts with USA alloy Xjoints about 5000 miles $400

USA alloy outer axle tube seals, Black - $40

Teraflex highsteer knuckle and linkage. (Tierod is Teraflex DL and Trackbar are Dom tub and 3/4 hiem joints) $450

yukon pinion yoke (ubolt style) $15

Axle housing with overaxle TB bracket, Knuckes outers and breaks (Needs Drivers side unit bearing, Sway bar links have been cut off) $50

I will ship everything but the housing on your dime, I am not gonna mess with shiping the housing but we can arrange pickup.

old pics of linkage when it was on the Jeep
100_1134.jpg

100_1133.jpg

100_1136.jpg

current axle pics
HPIM1075.jpg

HPIM1074.jpg

HPIM1073.jpg

HPIM1072.jpg

HPIM1071.jpg

shipping price on 4.56 gears to 28012

should fit in flat rate box i would think.

any trades? i'm parting out 2 xj's and one J-20

shipping price on 4.56 gears to 28012

should fit in flat rate box i would think.

any trades? i'm parting out 2 xj's and one J-20

They should fit in one of the flat rate boxes. so $10.35 or $13.95 for shipping depending on which box they will fit in.

I haven't pulled them yet but can some time this week.

I would consider trades, I am really on in need of some Tube Doors, and a Cage maybe PSC box and pump and Frame siffeners.

Gears are fine, no chips or anything?

Gears should be in very good shape, less then 5000 miles street miles on them. They I haven't had a chance to use them off road yet, I will verify once I pull them out of the carrier.

Back