• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 97 XJ Country

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
Like the title, it is a 97 Xj Country that I bought to part out. The interior is skank, the rear hatch, bumber and tail lights are toast, but other then that it is all there. Motor is not starting and there is an electrical short of some sort, so I have no clue on motor items. AW4, 231, D30, C8.25 blah blah blah....It is red in color

If ya need something let me know. I can meet in KC about once a month if that helps anyone, or Des Moines about once a month. I will ship the smaller stuff. Will also deliver parts to WF as well.

Tyler, I call dibs on complete dash and interior wiring harness if available. If possible I would like to retain the cluster but if you're already committed to selling I understand.

XJMK- the fender is in decent shape, it has a small bend/crease where the bumper cap has been pushed up into it on the lower front corner, looks as it it could easily be "popped" out.

KSXJ-all the steering stuff is there, it has the typical leaky seal in the steering box it appears. Call me and we can discuss.

BIGSLVRXJ- it is all there and nothing has been spoken for as of yet. sWissfoo as inquired but not committed to the cluster.

All items are first come first serve. I have Paypal and will ship at least twice a week or can deliver to KC area and DSM areas. Can haul to WF if that will help some of ya.

BIGSLVRXJ- it is all there and nothing has been spoken for as of yet. sWissfoo as inquired but not committed to the cluster.
Alright, well either way let me know how much you need for all of it and we can go from there. I'll of course be down to help yank that awkward biatch out. Thanks Tyler.

kmanxj5050 - Are you wanting just the grill, or the whole header assembly? I have the "fully loaded" header that is available.

Just the header panel, if it isn't spoken for? to 54155

KSXJ- yes, I have hinges

97XJ2-the header panel is available, I will have to see what shipping will be, probaby a bit high though.

Ok well let me know, no pick-it yard or parts place has one around here.

I will have prices and answers to all the questions later today, I have to be in meetings for the next 8 hours. Later.

all PM's have been answered and prices are negotiable. I need this thing gone ASAP!!

Back