• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 94 XJ

fendermb4

NAXJA Forum User
I'm parting out a 1994 XJ, has about 190k on it, runs great. We were the original owners, car was babied its entire life and is probably among the cleanest XJ's you'll see.

4.0, NP231, AW4

Truck took a side impact to the passenger fender. Pass fender, hood, grill, and header panel are no good. Pretty much everything else is in great shape and up for grabs.

Truck is located in Andover CT, which is near Hebron/Colchester about 15min east of Hartford.

how much for the key and all the lock cylinders (ignition, glove box, drivers and passenger doors) shipped to 17601? Im going to try and swap the convenience of the single key system into my 89 MJ (right now have AMC style keys, one for doors and glove box, one for ignition).

LocoJeeper said:
how much for the key and all the lock cylinders (ignition, glove box, drivers and passenger doors) shipped to 17601? Im going to try and swap the convenience of the single key system into my 89 MJ (right now have AMC style keys, one for doors and glove box, one for ignition).

PM sent.

Back