• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting Out-91 Xj Sport

SHINYGOESUP

NAXJA Forum User
VERY clean,low mile, no rust 4-door. maroon w/ gray int.
Manual doors complete - $65 ea.
Fenders w/ liners and flares- $60 ea.
Rear 1/4 glass - $30 ea.
Sport dash w/ tach, guages, factory am/fm/tape and digital clock $50.
Tilt steering column w/ keys $150.
Complete Dana 30 front diff. $100.
Tailights w/ harness and bulbs $20 ea.
Automatic Trans.w/ transfer case. $400 (will separate)
4.0 H.O. Head, COMPLETE W/ Tube Header,F.I Manifold , Throttle
Body And Cam & Lifters -$75 (NO BLOCK).

CALL FOR AVAILABILITY AND PRICES OF PARTS NOT LISTED:
Dave @ 303-816-1952
AFTER 5:30 MST OR E-MAIL [email protected]

THIS XJ WAS GARAGED AND NEVER USED OFFROAD. ALL PARTS ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION .

NO FRONT END PARTS OR TAILGATE
Will deliver metro Denver

PM'd you about the head setup.

Which trans/t-case you have? Might be interested in at least the t-case. I am assuming they are a 23-spline AW4 and an NP231. PM me back. Thanks.

Last edited:
Consider my interest in the trans, t-case and head gone. I found parts elsewhere. I hope there's a good reason you vanished.....Seriously, I hope you are OK!!! Sorry I missed out on the deals. I ended up spending more for less locally. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay. I had a family medical emergency that took precedence over parting out this xj. All parts are still available and prices are very negotiable, or you can buy the whole XJ. located near Pine Junction Colorado. posted 6/28/2004

I don't know how to i.d. the trans, but it's a 242 t-case.There's a switch on the dash that appears to control shift points/ performance. both appear to be in very good condition. this XJ is the proverbial little old lady owned, never off-roaded xj. I still have the head, etc.

Back