• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 87 XJ

Info and cost on the Dana 44

Well this purchase on the 231 transfer case fell through. So I am re-posting that up and adding the tranny. I will sell the seperate or together. Both are off of vehicle clean and ready to roll. Post up or PM me if you want either or both.

The dana 44 rear end has been sold. But the np231 t case is still available, as well as tranny, seats (driver and rear), seat belts, steering column with key, gas tank, and a few other parts. PM me if anyone is interested. I really want to get rid of the remaining parts so any reasonable offers will not be refused.

rcajper said:
The dana 44 rear end has been sold. But the np231 t case is still available, as well as tranny, seats (driver and rear), seat belts, steering column with key, gas tank, and a few other parts. PM me if anyone is interested. I really want to get rid of the remaining parts so any reasonable offers will not be refused.

What is the condition of the front end body panels and hood? Looking for right fender, header panel, hood, A/C condensor, and a few other items to repair Ashley's Jeep:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=907613

Anything you can spare will be appreciated.

Thanks

Back